Strength & Wellness Group OVERVIEW
Blue Lotus Strength & Wellness group is a small training and support group for women designed to give you an incredible full body workout. The goal is to help you increase strength, develop tone, optimize cardiovascular health, improve agility and build up athleticism, all while challenging your mind and body. In order to keep your mind and body engaged and help you maximize results, each class is specially designed to be different each time you come. ALL FITNESS LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
The classes incorporate effective traditional calisthenics and body weight exercises. This includes High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and strength training to challenge your body and give you a fun workout with maximum results. The creative workouts are designed around functional movement for all abilities in a supportive environment.
Basic class Format:
- 10-15 minute warm up
- 30-45 minute main workout
- 10-15 minute cool down, stretch, self care and meditation
Questions or concerns? Please call 808.371.8333
- Sunday: 7:00-8:00AM/Monday & Wednesday: 5:30-6:30PM
- Kailua Beach Park (red pin)
- Located in the large grassy area of Kailua Beach park, ocean side of the parking lot across from Buzz's Steakhouse.
- Also included in monthly membership is a once/month group event, talk, or adventure. Dates tbd.
Note: Please bring a towel, mat, and water bottle. Wear comfortable workout clothing and athletic shoes. Classes are held outside in the park. You might get dirty. Unexpected weather conditions may occur. Please plan accordingly.