Bootcamp Registration Instructions
how do i register for a bootcamp class?
1. Please go to the sign up page.
2. Your first class is always free. If this is your first visit please use the coupon code freeclass to register. All costs on the page will be zeroed out and you will be able to proceed with the registration process - see steps 4-9 below.
3. If this is not your first class, decide how and what you would like to pay for:
- Cash/check - use the coupon code payinperson to register, proceed with the sign up process (steps 4-9 blow) & bring your payment to class with you.
- Credit card/Bank Card via online payment. Proceed with registration and submit online payment when prompted.
4. Choose a location and click on the first date you would like to attend class
5. You can register for a single class (continue) or multiple dates/times (recurring) at the same time:
6. Once you have selected your class dates/times you will proceed with registration by entering your personal information and filling out the Client Intake Form.
7. When you are finished with registration you will be given the option to create an account. Please register for an account to make the sign up process simple when you return.
8. You will receive a confirmation email showing the classes you are registered for. If for some reason your schedule changes and you are unable to make it to class, please be sure to reschedule or cancel online. You can do this by clicking through on your confirmation email.
9. If this is your first visit, you will receive a second email with 2 forms to sign electronically: Liability waver & PARQ. This should take less then 5 minutes to complete. Please be sure to sign them before your first class.
Why can't I register online when it's close to class time?
Online registration for classes closes 2 hours before the class start time in order to give the instructor time to notify students of any changes, plan classes and bring appropriate equipment. If you forget to register ahead of time, this doesn't mean you cannot attend, but please send a text or call 808-371-8333 with your name etc. letting the instructor know you would like to come to class.
HOW DO I AVOID HAVING TO FILL OUT A FORM EVERY TIME I REGISTER FOR A CLASS?
- Please register for your first class online. At the end of the registration process you can choose to create an account for all future sign ups.
- When you return to the sign up page, simply log in using the log in button at the top right corner of the page:
HOW DO I purchase a monthly bootcamp package?
You have 2 options from the sign up page
- You can use the payinperson code to register for a class and bring your check/cash to your first class. Once you pay you will receive an email with a coupon code to use for the remainder of the month.
- Or you can purchase a package online:
1. Click on "View Products/Packages" at the top of the page.
2. Decide what package you would like to purchase and add it to your cart.
3. Proceed to check out and complete your purchase online with a credit/bank card.
4. You will receive a confirmation email showing your purchase. Included in this email will be a coupon code for you to use when you register during the month.
5. Once you receive your confirmation email please return to the sign up page and use the coupon code you were given to register for your classes. You can use the code as many times as you want for the entire month. To simplify things, you may want to register for multiple class dates/times at once.
6. If this is your first visit, you will receive a second email with 2 forms to sign electronically: Liability waver & PARQ. This should take less then 5 minutes to complete. Please be sure to sign them before your first class.