Where do you want to go
I want to help you get from where you are now to where you want to go. You get to decide what that destination is. After all, you are the one doing all the hard work! This means I need to fully understand the destination and what might be preventing you from getting there. I ask a lot of questions. The answers help me design a program that is specifically for you. Because in the end, my goal is your goal. You achieve the lasting results that you can be proud of.
I love supporting people. It’s been a passion of mine as far back as I can remember. I’ve been told I’m pretty good at it too. I especially love motivating people in discovering and living a healthy lifestyle and finding a balanced approach to maintaining it. I do not believe in extreme programs that a person cannot maintain over time. I do believe that small consistent changes over time create incredible results. I want to help you discover the tools you need to succeed well beyond the time we are working together.
Have a goal in mind or a bucket list item? Climb a mountain, compete in a destination race, get fit with a group or with your family, learn a new skill like riding a bike, swimming or surfing. I can help design a program around your goal!
- Getting started (or restarting) an exercise program
- Helping you create lifestyle changes and habits that lead to a healthy, balanced life
- Weight loss, fat loss, strength, tone, flexibility, mobility, & body awareness
- Building athleticism and/or reaching strength or fitness goals
- Working with nutrition, eating habits, choices and food psychology
- Training for a race or to complete a specific athletic feat
- Exploring the island and all the outdoor activities it offers with personal adventure tours
The body is adaptable and it will often find the ‘easiest’ way to perform an exercise using the strongest muscles; so if we correct form, we get a more effective workout, gain more body awareness and get much better results. Not to mention we stay safe and avoid injury or unnecessary stress on the body.
- Each personalized program is designed to be challenging, effective, fun, motivational, safe and appropriate for your current fitness level.
- The workouts are centered around your current needs. This might change from session to session, as life is dynamic.
- The focus will be on functional movement and proper form.
TRAIN WITH ME
I work to help my clients change their fitness level (strength, flexibility, mobility, body awareness), eating habits and thinking patterns in order to feel fully empowered to live their best life. And I am dedicated to continual learning and am always improving myself and my techniques to keep the workouts interesting and fun. I look forward to training with you!