what is a life Coach
A life coach is someone who creatively helps you identify, gain insight and freedom from limitations you may experience so you can live your best life. A coach focuses on the here and now, helping you solve your own problems, and improve your performance and quality of life. Most importantly, a coach is a facilitator of self learning.
What's my style
My format includes techniques that help people get real results and transform from the inside out. While coaching is not therapy, much of my style is based around solution oriented psychotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP) and working with deep conditioning, internal processes, thinking patterns & beliefs.
- I believe everyone has infinite possibilities and capabilities within them
- I believe everyone deserves to be happy, healthy and free of limitation
- I believe if we change on the inside, we can change anything on the outside
- I believe we should never stop playing, moving, learning and evolving
- I believe coaching should be challenging, fun, and safe
- I believe in personal integrity and practicing these values in my own life
What you can expect
- Personalized one-on-one transformative coaching for men and women
- Completely confidential sessions that are fully customized to your needs
- A sit down (or phone) conversation in a location that has as few distractions as possible
- As I get to know you, I will set up a structure so you know what to expect, but at the same time will keep it a simple organic process so that you feel comfortable
Anything goes. Really. I look forward to discussing whatever area of your life you would like to experience differently.
Your first 2 sessions are FREE. All future sessions are $80/1 hour session. Customized packages are also available, please contact me for details.